Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome to this new Blog

Welcome to my latest blog.

I have been writing poetry as a hobby for many years. In the past few weeks I have also been writing some poetry of various forms for publication.

Most of my poetry is being published on the Yahoo Contributoe Network.

The Yahoo Contributor Network, provides a place to publish poetry or any written or recorded material for that matter. The also pay contributors cash for providing advertising copy similar to Googles AdSense Program.

A Search for Yahoo Contributor Network on any search engine will take you to a sign up page. For easy set up of an account.

This blog is for anyone to enjoy. You may post links to your work or ask others to provide feedback.

I ask that all content be suitable for a wide audience. I will examine requests and will be the final arbiter if submitted products for this blog.

So here are the Do Not's:

  1. No obscene language.
  2. No Flaming me or anyone else.
  3. Deliberately post malicious, or spam.
  4. Attempt to place racist, items of a derogatory or implicit sexual nature.
Other than these terms all other posts will be accepted at my sole discretion.

Please feel free to enjoy the blog and contribute your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment